This poster was presented at the Ontario Gerontology Association conference in 2007, and was at the nexus of my Master’s work on palliative care, and my Doctoral work on homelessness. It is a thread that was lost in my dissertation findings, but one that I hope to pick up again as we consider a palliative respite facility for homeless persons in London, Ontario. The presentation is entitled “Palliative care and homelessness: Is dying with dignity possible?” (click for pdf).
- Knowledge Translation in the Age of Social Media
- Community Health Promotion With People Who Are Experiencing Homelessness
- Definition of Homelessness
- Health and Homelessness in London: Summary
- Evidence-Based Refinement of Health and Social Services: Exploring the Possibilities of Intravention Research