This was a fun presentation I did for a local CURA on mental health and housing. I used concepts gleaned from my health promotion courses to explore how population health might actually be a move away from how health promotion was initially conceptualized. It was entitled “A fading focus on health promotion” (click for pdf).
- Knowledge Translation in the Age of Social Media
- Community Health Promotion With People Who Are Experiencing Homelessness
- Definition of Homelessness
- Health and Homelessness in London: Summary
- Evidence-Based Refinement of Health and Social Services: Exploring the Possibilities of Intravention Research